* EVT is a RACE approved CE Provider *
CE workshops/subject material includes but is not limited to the following:
- Clinical Skills
- GP, ER/CC, CPR/RECOVER, Anesthesia, Surgery, Oncology, Radiology, Pharmacology, Calculations, etc.
- Human Skills
- Communication, Time Management, Organization
- Coaching, Training
- Learning/Instruction Styles
- EQ, VARK, DiSC
- RACE Approved Courses:
- Medical Math Mentality (M3): Taking a deep dive into medical calculations to make us less mental
- EVTriage: Step-by-step process from intake to admit for the entire ER team
- Ultrasound for Veterinary Technicians: 6-week, 1.5 CE Credit online course in conjunction with FOVU
- Up & Away: Application, indication & methodology for clear & accurate blood smears
- Clinically Crispy & Dog Tired: Addressing burnout & compassion fatigue in veterinary practice
- Brainfood: The interlinking of wellbeing and clinical skills training
- Take Your Team HIGHER: Team building & growth methodology
- Critical Communication: What communication really means in VetMed & how to utilize it effectively
- Veterinarianship – How to Lead in Practice: Taking a deeper dive into what it means to lead in VetMed
- EVTraining – Engineering a Strong Training Team: You’ve got the team, now let’s develop the training squad
- Knock ‘em Down, Wake ‘em Up: Introductory through intermediate anesthesia facts, scenarios, etc.
- Stayin’ Alive: CPR Training based on the RECOVER initiative for the Veterinary team (CSRs, VAs, VTs & DVMs)
*Pricing dependent upon service selected, participants, and customization options. Market Rate (coaching/consulting): $250/hour
What We Create
We are excited to provide our – customizable – templates & clinical models for purchase! We’ve only just begun, and will continue to expand our offerings so keep checking back for updates!
ER Triage Form
Detailed summary for the Veterinary ER – thorough signalment, Hx, vital assessment – from the VT to the DVM.
Adhering to the RECOVER guidelines, this will streamline the process during a CPA.
We recognize & honor the Lenni-Lenape nation on whose land we live and work. We acknowledge this land was not freely given and will endeavor to show our respect & gratitude toward all tribal members both past & present.